All transportation requests must be made one month in advance if possible through the University’s Footprints Work Order System by an authorized employee as designated by the department head.
For students who wish to make a transportation request:
- Requesting a Trip for a Student Organization [CSI/Greek Life]? Speak to your student involvement adviser
- Requesting a Trip for an Honor Society? Go to your honor society adviser or adviser’s department head
- Requesting a Trip for another group? Get in touch with your employer, advisor, department chair, etc. to request a trip.
For employees who wish to make a transportation request:
- If you have access to the Footprints Work Order System, you can request the trip through your employee eCampus Account.
- If you do not have access to the Footprints Work Order System, you can go to your department head, or designee, and request for them to enter the trip. Please provide the following information for them to submit the trip:
- Name of Destination
- Contact Information
- Departure Date/Time
- Date/Time Departing Destination
- Number of Passengers
- Public Safety Driver Needed
- Description or other information.
To gain authorized access to the Footprints Work Order System:
- If you are an employee, you can discuss with your Department Head, or designee, on gaining access to the system. If approved, the Department Head, or designee, will contact the Transportation Manager to provide access.
- Students do not have access to the Footprints Work Order System.
If you have any questions, contact the Transportation Manager.