Balance work and family as you build the knowledge and experience to excel in your current position and boost your career.
Why Earn Your BS in Business?
Assume leadership roles at diverse organizations such as businesses, nonprofits, law firms and government. You’ll also receive excellent preparation for a range of graduate degrees, from an MBA to specialized programs in business analytics, supply chain management or accounting.
Why Major in Business at Adelphi?
- Earn a valuable degree on your timeline and budget with our flexible scheduling and affordable tuition, whether you are a veteran, working parent, full-time employee, or just want to complete your degree.
- Receive personal attention from faculty with real-world experience who support diverse adult learners and will help you develop a personalized path to a degree with your dedicated adviser.
- Supplement core requirements with business classes that give you the latest knowledge and practical skills to stay ahead in today’s technology-driven marketplace.
98%** Adelphi University Career Outcomes Survey: Class of 2018
If you’re pursuing a major in an Adelphi academic department outside of Willumstad, you can elevate your degree with a concentration in business. Explore accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management and other business topics in small, intermediate-level courses—taught by world-class faculty—that will give you marketable skills in critical and analytical thinking.
Exceptional Hands-On Learning
As the final part of your program, you will engage in an individual or group capstone project that focuses on a problem of practice in your own organization or in a sponsoring organization. Capstone projects allow you to demonstrate to employers the knowledge and skills you learned in the program, serving as a valuable opportunity for career change or advancement.
The College of Professional and Continuing Studies was founded to serve the nontraditional and adult student, and its admission policy reflects a commitment to enrolling students who may have not had the opportunity to complete their degree in a traditional undergraduate program.
- An SAT score is not required.
- Although past academic records are required and reviewed, more focus is placed on a student’s present motivation to earn a degree than with previous academic performance.
- The Office of University Admissions makes every effort to notify candidates of their admission decision approximately three weeks after a completed application is received.