Title IX and Sexual Respect
Discrimination, harassment (including sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking), and retaliation of any type will not be tolerated at Adelphi University. Upon notice, the University will act to end the discrimination, harassment or retaliation; prevent its recurrence; and remedy its effects on the victim and the University community.
If you have any questions or concerns about discrimination, harassment (including sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking), and/or resulting retaliation, or if you need help in resolving a problem, you can:
- Use our online complaint form to report discrimination, harassment, and/or retaliation
- Contact the appropriate individual below, or any member of the Anti-Discrimination Panel:
- Student Complainants:
- Employee or Third Party Complainants:
- General Comments or Inquiries:
- Renaire Frierson (Title IX Coordinator & Director Equity & Compliance) at email@example.com or 516.877.4819
- For emergency or immediate assistance at any time on campus, contact the Office of Public Safety at 516.877.3511 or by dialing 5 from any campus phone.