Welcome to Adelphi — a place where you can be you.
Adelphi is diverse and inclusive, creating a campus climate that is welcoming for all. At Adelphi, you can:
- Update your profile to include your gender identity, pronouns and/or sexual orientation at any time through eCampus.
- Use any of the 50+ all-gender restrooms on campus.
- Welcome and mentor other LGBTQ+ Students.
- Join our LGBTQ+ and Ally Alumni Affinity Group after graduation.
- Live in Gender Inclusive Housing within our residence halls.
- Participate in the Gender and Sexuality Alliance, Coming Out Day, Pride Week and many more events with the Adelphi community.
- Learn more about Adelphi’s Safe Zone Program (Requires login).
With small classes and a close-knit campus community, we provide an environment where you’ll get to know your professors and fellow students and receive a personalized education. Here, you’ll find a community of like-minded peers — and a campus community that’s more like a family.
For more information about attending Adelphi, visit University Admissions.
Once you’re here, get involved with the Center for Student Involvement (CSI). Within CSI, the Office of Multicultural Affairs seeks to promote an inclusive and socially just university environment for each member of the university community. Adelphi University strives to be a welcoming and affirming place for lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer-identified and transgender students, and their allies.